sorry to contact you here, did not find any other way. I am the author of no-let.blogspot.com and I am using one of your templates which I really like. I have only one little problem / demand:
would it be possible to add a feature that allows to modify the size of the post's footer section (posted by, links, comments, etc.) At the moment by default it has the same size as the text of the posts which I think is disturbing. In the old templates I have used this option exists.
Hi Tina
ReplyDeletesorry to contact you here, did not find any other way. I am the author of no-let.blogspot.com and I am using one of your templates which I really like. I have only one little problem / demand:
would it be possible to add a feature that allows to modify the size of the post's footer section (posted by, links, comments, etc.) At the moment by default it has the same size as the text of the posts which I think is disturbing. In the old templates I have used this option exists.
Many thanks and Best Regards
Tamas
London/UK
The post you have made over here is really nice and it is interesting too.
ReplyDelete